- Assist sales team and customers with technical guidance to determine correct product solutions for experimental requirements.
- Provide installation, training, and support for current customers to obtain product satisfaction after purchase. Tasks include answering questions, assisting with data analysis, and advising best experimental design to produce high quality results.
- Propose contract research service studies to demonstrate product capabilities. Report results and work with internal scientists to develop effective experimental plans that address customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate product advantages to customers via technical seminars and consultative discussions.
- Engage customer base to grow consumables sales by increasing application awareness. Provide information and ideas for customers seeking to learn more about new products.
- Collaborate with marketing to produce InDevR product value statements and create enabling sales tools such as webinars and application notes.
- Update Salesforce CRM system regularly and provide reports and information as requested.
- Occasional field travel for conferences, installations or training
- Develop relationships with senior managers, VP, and technical opinion leaders at customer accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- BS in Biological Sciences or equivalent area. Advanced degrees preferred.
- 3+ years of hands-on laboratory experience with life science research instrumentation and consumables.
- Experience with immunoassays and/or analytical development of assays for protein and/or nucleic acid analysis and characterization is required.
- Familiarity with additional technologies including ELISA, HPLC, TCID50, SDS-PAGE, recombinant protein and viral particle generation, and others is a plus. Experience with infectious disease research or vaccine development desired.
- Ability to gain detailed understanding of technical products. Aptitude for creativity, problem-solving, data analysis, and experimental design.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, effective time management, and multitasking.
- Proven skills for developing relationships with external customers, sales team, and other internal stakeholders.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, particularly in technical writing. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce CRM software. Demonstrated aptitude with Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Ability to go to the Boulder, Colorado daily/weekly is required.
InDevR offers health benefits, a company match on SIMPLE IRA contributions, paid time off
To apply for the position, please visit Indeed