- Sell analytical instruments, consumables, and services in international regions through direct efforts and external distribution teams.
- Create strong business relationships with distributors in multiple regions globally.
- Set up weekly meeting schedule with distribution partners to vet pipeline, marketing activities, and answer technical and strategic questions.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets by building and nurturing a pipeline of opportunities in territory.
- Contact and qualify leads to track progress for pipeline in distribution areas.
- Proactively generate new leads through networking, social media, and related marketing activities.
- Measure progress and work as a collaborator to enable results from distribution partners.
- Develop process to support regular pipeline and forecast reporting from distributors for all products.
- Coordinate key account plans to align activities and better penetrate global named accounts.
- Train and coach distributor team members of best practices to accelerate sales process.
- Obtain deep technical understanding of product details to demonstrate InDevR’s benefit menu
- Partner with Field Application Specialist (FAS) to quote Contract Services studies as needed.
- Conduct technical seminars as needed to train distribution partners or create customer awareness.
- Navigate orders through internal and external purchasing groups to reduce corporate risk and close sales.
- Ownership of regular updates in Salesforce CRM system track leads and opportunities for management.
- Focus both internal and external teams on success factors that will result in achievement of sales goals.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- BS in science, preferably in Biology or Molecular Sciences area. Advanced degrees are added credit.
- 3+ years of sales experience in life science tools with capital equipment, consumables, and service products.
- 2+ years of hands on laboratory experience, preferably with immunoassays
- Key account management experience with strategic global activity and project planning desired
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance and exceeding quota with emerging technologies
- Ability to gain and continually expand a detailed understanding of technical products.
- Willingness to travel to domestic and international locations to support sales, conferences, and training.
- Extensive network of contacts and account familiarity in the assigned territory.
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy and self-motivation, meet timelines, and multitask effectively.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce CRM software.
- Compensation package based on experience level in management and distribution.
Pay: Total compensation $170-220k (Base range: 140-180k, variable commission range: $30– 50k)
InDevR offers health benefits, a company match on SIMPLE IRA contributions, paid time off
To apply for the position, please visit Indeed