Position Description & Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive product management and ownership of all products and services over their life-cycle.
- Develop positioning strategy and define focus areas to increase adoption and revenue.
- Lead and manage progress of cross-functional teams to bridge development, product launch, training, sales and support activities.
- Ensure products are responsive to market needs, generate new product recommendations and drive improvements to enhance strategy and position in market.
- Create and deliver training materials as needed for direct, distributor, and customer groups.
- Analyze pricing, competitors, and opportunity market for implementation of proactive strategies to strengthen product position.
- Expansion of product resources with refinement of messaging and increased market intelligence.
- Create and/or collaborate with R&D for new technical collateral such as brochures, application notes, and website content.
- Translate technical information into communication that provides memorable messaging.
- Conduct market research and voice of customer to inform decisions, identify new opportunities and validate strategic marketing plans.
- Develop and optimize InDevR’s benefit menu to promote solutions that resonate with our target audience at multiple levels within their organization.
- Collaboration with marketing and sales teams to refine InDevR’s value statement and sales tools.
- Maintain a strong corporate branding image by updating and creating materials as needed.
- Generate competitive product analyses to identify differentiation, draw conclusions and communicate knowledge to Commercial team to inform and drive action.
- Help plan and deploy email campaigns, webinars, advertisements, and tradeshow activities.
- Streamline internal processes and document storage to create appropriate archive of materials.
- BS in science, preferably in Biology or Molecular area. Masters/Ph.D or MBA is desirable.
- 2+ years laboratory experience is required. Experience in training others in detailed techniques is needed.
- 3+ years of experience in product management and marketing communications is preferred.
- Familiarity with social media opportunities and other online/digital communication venues.
- Exceptional English communication and writing skills are a must, utilizing a clear and succinct style.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, strong Word, Adobe, PowerPoint skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate effective project management, self-motivation, organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Proven experience leading and motivating through influence to achieve goals in cross-functional teams.
- Able to occasionally travel to domestic and international locations.
InDevR offers health benefits, a company match on SIMPLE IRA contributions, paid time off
To apply for the position, please visit Indeed