Bringing Vaccine Analytics Into the 21st Century
A multiplexed immunoassay specifically tailored for vaccine applications
The VaxArray platform allows vaccine manufacturers clearer insight into the evaluation, manufacture and release of their vaccine products. Simplify analytical development with a wide range off-the-shelf assay kits. Move from clinical evaluation to process optimization to potency testing with a single platform designed exclusively for the vaccine industry. A portfolio of assays addressing multiple vaccines makes the VaxArray portfolio a flexible and powerful tool for vaccine manufacturers.
- Flexible assay with applications for antibody or antigen captures
- Fast and easy with <30 minutes hands on time and 2 hour time to results
- High throughput with up to 576 tests simultaneously
- Reagent-sparing microarray format
- Superior sensitivity to traditional analytical technologies for vaccines
- Stability tracking with captures sensitive to conformational epitopes to ensure detection of intact antigen.
- Wide compatibility proven with whole virus, split virus, subunit vaccines, recombinant proteins, virus-like particles, and animal or human serum samples.
- Compatible with purified, crude, in-process and adjuvanted samples
- Antigen identity
- Antigen quantification
- Antigen stability, purity
- Antibody serological testing
- Vaccine clinical efficacy
- ELISA replacement