The VaxArray® Portfolio
Bringing Vaccine Analytics Into the 21st Century
By combining the benefits of a multiplex quantitative immunoassay with the simplicity of off-the-shelf assay kits, VaxArray provides additional insights that would normally be laborious to obtain and allows for standardization of vaccine analytical testing.
- Flexible assay with applications for antibody or antigen captures
- Fast and easy with <30 minutes hands on time and 2 hour time to results
- High throughput with up to 576 tests simultaneously
- Reagent-sparing microarray format
- Superior sensitivity to traditional analytical technologies for vaccines
- Stability tracking with captures sensitive to conformational epitopes to ensure detection of intact antigen.
- Wide compatibility proven with whole virus, split virus, subunit vaccines, recombinant proteins, virus-like particles, and animal or human serum samples.
- Compatible with purified, crude, in-process and adjuvanted samples
- Antigen identity
- Antigen quantification
- Antigen stability, purity
- Antibody serological testing
- Vaccine clinical efficacy
- ELISA replacement