VaxArray® Influenza Kits
Reliable Subtype Specific Quantification for All Vaccine Strains of Influenza
Use the VaxArray platform to quantify hemagglutinin, neuraminidase, or nucleoprotein at each step in your manufacturing process. Implement a single, consistent potency assay throughout your production process to obtain accurate evaluation of antigen concentration and stability.
- Fast and easy with <30 minutes hands-on time and 2 hour time to results
- 100x more sensitive than SRID, with demonstrated equivalence for monovalent and multivalent vaccines.
- Capture reagents are selected to be robust against antigenic drift.
- Available year-round, even prior to reference reagents availability.
- Subtype-specific, enabling quantification of monovalent, trivalent, or quadrivalent formulations.
- Stability-indicating immunoassay measures biologically relevant forms of HA, NA, and NP.
- Compatible with crude, purified, or adjuvanted samples, from any production method.
- Custom targets
- Streamline seed strain optimization
- Quantify in-process antigen recovery
- Quickly and efficiently explore process improvements
- Track monobulk intermediate stability prior to release of reference reagents
- Track stability of all antigen components in multivalent formulation pre & post lot release
- Quantitatively analyze neuraminidase and nucleoprotein content of your vaccines
VaxArray Seasonal or Pandemic Influenza Hemagglutinin Assays
Quantification of HA in H1, H3, H5, H7, H9, B/Y, or B/V vaccines. This innovative multiplexed system saves time and cost for simultaneous analysis of all hemagglutinin antigens within multivalent vaccines. Quantify trivalent or quadrivalent formulations with one assay format.
VaxArray Seasonal Influenza Neuraminidase Assay
Quantification of Neuraminidase subtypes, N1, N2 and B. Exhibits excellent correlation with enzymatic activity assays and can be used as an easy alterative.
VaxArray Nucleoprotein Assay
Quantification of Neuraminidase subtypes, N1, N2 and B-NA. Assay kits for detection and quantification of nucleoprotein from influenza A and B strains.
Save money and use our monovalent kits to quantify your monobulks during earlier-stage development. Get the same assay and performance when you switch to multivalent kits later.
- VaxArray Influenza A/H1 Assay Kit
- VaxArray Influenza A/H3 Assay Kit
- VaxArray Influenza B/Yamagata Assay Kit
- VaxArray Influenza B/Victoria Assay Kit
Available Influenza Testing Services
VaxArray Assays for Influenza — Hemagglutinin, Neuraminidase, and/or Nucleoprotein
VaxArray Custom Kit Assays — Develop a custom kit that improves your vaccine development or serological testing needs. Then have InDevR run your samples and provide customized results.
SRID Quantitation — SRID or Single Radial Immunodiffusion assay is currently the gold standard for influenza vaccine potency.
Purity-Adjusted Total Protein — Quantitative analysis of total hemagglutinin content using deglycosylation protocol.
NA Activity — MUNANA is a neuraminidase enzyme activity assay that can be used to measure active NA protein concentration.