VaxArray® Coronavirus SeroAssay
Multiplex Assay Provides Simultaneous Measurement of All Related Antibodies for SARS-CoV2 Vaccine Candidates
Accelerate the speed of your coronavirus vaccine development by enabling rapid and high-quality vaccine clinical efficacy studies. Or investigate population-level seroprevalence with a rapid, multiplexed serosurveillance tool.
By utilizing spike proteins for multiple coronavirus species printed in a compact microarray format, the VaxArray Coronavirus SeroAssay enables quantitative analysis of binding patterns of antibodies in serum to a variety of coronaviruses that infect humans.
- Fast and easy with <30 min hands on time and 2 hour time to results
- Quantitative determination of antibodies reactive to multiple coronavirus capture antigens including SARS-Cov-1, SARS-CoV-2, MERS, HKU1, 229E, NL63, and OC43
- High clinical specificity and low limits of detection
- Quantitative data enables higher quality research and better understanding of immunity
- Reduced hands on time and improved performance compared to ELISA
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike proteins recombinantly derived from multiple expression systems
- Preclinical animal studies
- Confirm pre-immunization status of clinical study participants
- Measure post-immunization immunogenicity
- Confirm induced cross-protection against other coronaviruses
- Seroprevalence research
- Characterization of therapeutic antibodies and convalescent serum