VaxArray® for Measles and Rubella
Same Day Quantitation of Measles and Rubella Antigens
Speed up characterization and development of your MR or MMR vaccine
Traditional methods for Measles and Rubella antigen quantitation are laborious and time consuming.
The VaxArray® Platform together with the Measles and Rubella kit solve that problem by providing a rapid, multiplexed measurement of conformationally intact Measles and/or Rubella proteins in as little as 5 hours.
- Conformational protein quantitation in as little as 1-2 hours
- Significant cost savings relative to laborious cell culture experiments
- Simultaneously quantify measles and rubella antigens using virus-specific antibodies in monovalent or bivalent samples
- No need to neutralize rubella virus to measure measles in bivalent samples
- Compatible with crude matrices
- Applicable to all vaccine-relevant strains
- Lab-to-lab consistency with standardized method
- CFR Part 11 compliance tools for VaxArray platform and the software
- Bioprocess development optimization
- Quantification of concentrated virus pools and monovalent bulks
- Bioprocess monitoring
Measles and Rubella Testing Services
Prefer InDevR to run your samples? Inquire about our standard testing services using this kit.
VaxArray Custom Kits
InDevR can develop a custom kit that improves your vaccine development or serological testing needs.