- Sell analytical instruments, consumables, and services in the assigned geography.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets by developing pipeline of opportunities in region.
- Proactively generate new leads and respond to marketing leads to create awareness for InDevR products.
- Develop relationships with senior managers, VP, and key opinion leaders at customer accounts.
- Navigate orders through purchasing using an accurate understanding of the customer’s internal processes.
- Obtain understanding of technical product details and sell InDevR’s benefit menu to each customer based on a solution for their specific needs.
- Conduct technical seminars as needed via webinar or at customer sites and conferences. Coordinate remote demonstrations and services as needed to obtain customer’s technical and financial commitment.
- Update Salesforce CRM system regularly and provide sales forecasts as needed to management.
- Proactively engage customer install base to grow consumables and service contract revenue.
- Coordinate installation, training, and services for existing customers to increase satisfaction.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop InDevR product value statements and create powerful sales tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- BS in science, preferably in Biology or Molecular area.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in the life science tools with capital equipment and consumables.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance and exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated aptitude for creativity and problem-solving to determine solutions for customers and close sales.
- Ability to gain detailed understanding of technical products. Experience with vaccine development desired.
- Extensive rolodex of contacts in the assigned territory.
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation, meet timelines, and multitask effectively.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce CRM software.
- Location in PA, NJ, OH, or IL is preferred. Other locations in the Midwest may be considered.
To apply for the position, submit your resume via Indeed