Exciting emerging technology sales role in the thriving vaccine market for an experienced and dynamic self-starter with proven abilities at building a pipeline and growing a region through a consultative technical sales approach.
- Position, quote and sell analytical instruments, consumables, and services in the assigned geography.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets by developing and nurturing a pipeline of opportunities in region.
- Proactively generate new leads through networking, social media and publication reviews.
- Contact, qualify and prioritize marketing leads to create awareness for InDevR products.
- Inform fellow team members of lessons learned and best practices to accelerate sales process.
- Partner with Field Application Specialist (FAS) to qualify customer’s need, assemble appropriate slide presentations, deliver webinars and quote feasibility studies as needed.
- Develop relationships with senior managers, VP, and key opinion leaders at customer accounts.
- Navigate orders through purchasing using an accurate understanding of the customer’s internal processes.
- Actively pursue understanding of technical product details and be able to demonstrate InDevR’s benefit menu to each customer based on a solution for their specific needs.
- Conduct technical seminars as needed via webinar or at customer sites and conferences.
- Coordinate remote demonstrations and services as needed to obtain customer’s technical and financial commitment.
- Review legal contracts such as CDAs, SOWs and MSAs with comment for executive finalization.
- Maintain compliance through regular updates of Salesforce CRM system and provide sales forecasts as needed to management.
- Proactively engage customer install base to grow consumables and service contract revenue.
- Coordinate installation, training, and services for existing customers to increase satisfaction.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop InDevR product value statements and create powerful sales tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- BS in science, preferably in Biology, Molecular Sciences or Chemistry area.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in the life science tools with capital equipment and consumables.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance and exceeding quota, emerging technologies a plus.
- Demonstrated aptitude for creativity and problem-solving to determine solutions for customers and close sales.
- Ability to gain and continually expand a detailed understanding of technical products.
- Experience with vaccine development, process development/optimization and formulation desired.
- Extensive network of contacts and account familiarity in the assigned territory.
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy and self-motivation, meet timelines, and multitask effectively.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce CRM software.
Pay: Total compensation $190-245k (Base range: $145-170k, variable commission range: $60-75k dependent on quota achievement)
InDevR offers health benefits, a company match on SIMPLE IRA contributions, paid time off
To apply for the position, please visit Indeed